Group Meditation on the Auspicious day of Navaratri 17th Oct 2020 at 9.30AM
Group Meditation is an Opportunity to connect with Mulavarg Siddha parampara & Mahashodasi Sri Sivakameswari (established in our center) under the guidance of Sadguru Sivapremanandaji. This will enhance your meditation experience, Removes negativity, brings great healing and blessings.
Eligibility: It is ONLY for Our Students Who have taken deeksha from Sadguru Sivapremanandaji.
There will Not be “Q & A Session” during group meditation because questions are answered in “doubt clearing session” only.
Livestreaming Event URL: https://youtu.be/HZfYQEIhiY8
Date: 17th Oct 2020
Time: morning 9.30 AM to 11AM (IST)
Devotees from different countries please adjust your time zone with Indian standard Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Venue: You can attend for live event from your home
Due to present situation of corona virus, we suggest all students to join for group meditation from your home only and no need to come to our center in bangalore. thank you for your understanding!
Guidelines for Group Meditation
1. Invocation of Mulavarga Siddha Parampara – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
2. Mahapaduka Mantra chanting for – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
3. Thirumoolar Siva Mantra – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
4. Srividya level -1 (1 round) or varahi sadhana or DSS sadhana or Rajamatangi Sadhana or Bagalamukhi sadhana or sivayoga – 15 to 30 min ( inner meditation)
5. Soham meditation 5 – 10 min (Inner meditation)
6. Healing & Blessing Session from Guruji for 5 -5 10 min