Group Meditation on 30th Jan 2021 at 9.30AM
Group Meditation is an Opportunity to connect with Mulavarg Siddha parampara & Mahashodasi Sri Sivakameswari (established in our center) under the guidance of Sadguru Sivapremanandaji. This will enhance your meditation experience, Removes negativity, brings great healing and blessings.
Eligibility: It is ONLY for Our Students Who have taken deeksha from Sadguru Sivapremanandaji.
There will Not be “Q & A Session” during group meditation because questions are answered in “doubt clearing session” only.
Livestreaming Event URL: https://youtu.be/WYLbezjy1o8
Date: 30th Jan 2021
Time: morning 9.30 AM to 11AM (IST)
Devotees from different countries please adjust your time zone with Indian standard Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Venue: You can attend for live event from your home or at our center in Bangalore
Guidelines for Group Meditation
1. Invocation of Mulavarga Siddha Parampara – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
2. Mahapaduka Mantra chanting for – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
3. Thirumoolar Siva Mantra – 9 times (loudly/mental chanting together)
4. Srividya level -1 (1 round) or varahi sadhana or DSS sadhana or Rajamatangi Sadhana or Bagalamukhi sadhana or sivayoga – 15 to 30 min ( inner meditation)
5. Soham meditation 5 – 10 min (Inner meditation)
6. Healing & Blessing Session from Guruji for 5 -5 10 min