Sri Chakra Puja Deeksha
Sri Chakra Nava Avarana Puja with Srividya Dasa Maha Mudras
(Not for Beginners – students who have completed & practiced Srividya level-7 from us for minimium 1 year are eligible)
Sri Chakra Nava avarana Puja:
The Sri Chakra puja is a most powerful than havan/yagya/homam. It is regarded as the highest form of Devi worship. Even though it may look abstract and esoteric, to the one who practices and understands it, the Sri Chakra puja is very enlightening and life transforming.
A brief description of Sri Chakra:
The Panchadasakshari Mantra is the sound form of Devi Lalitha Tripurasundari and the Sri Chakra Yantra is the realization of divine mother in a geometrical form. Sri Lalitha Tripurasundari dwells in the peak of Mount Meru, which is also called as the Bindu or the central point in the Sri Chakra. It is at the Bindu, the goddess/Kameswari merges with Shiva/Kameswara and this is known as Shiva-Shakthi Aikyam. At this point the mother goddess Lalitha Tripura sundari resides in Sarva Anandamaya(Absolute bliss). The Sri Chakra is not only a symbol of Devi, but also of the universe and the human body as a miniature representation of the universe.
Worship of Sri Chakra:
There are two methods of performing the Sri Chakra Puja. One is the Bahiryagam and the other is the Antaryagam way of doing the puja.
In the Bahirayagam method, Sri chakra puja is done to the nine different sthanam, tatvam, roopam etc. of the goddess as depicted in the Srichakra. The puja is done stage after stage, till the Bindu sthanam is reached.
In the Antaryagam method of the Sri Chakra puja, the same is done, only it is done inwards. The nine points of the Sri Chakra are marked inside the body and the puja is done crossing each place till the Bindu spot is reached. In the former method, the Kundalini Shakthi is tapped and coursing through the body, it reaches the Sahasrar, where Shiva-Shakthi unite. [To learn Antaryagam visit: https://www.srividyasadhana.com ]
Sri Chakra worship is considered the highest worship of Devi, and because it contains all deities and all divine potencies within it, it brings every kind of blessing for physical and emotional health, wealth, harmony in one’s relationships, and true spiritual progress.
Benefits of Sri chakra Puja:
• Healthy body that is in a constant rejuvenative mode
• Mind that is inspired, guided and powerful
• Attract Wealth, fame, respect, power, and prosperity
• Supercharge your energy level
• Manifest your sacred purpose as human and evolve
• Manifest your dreams into reality
• Learn to detach and free yourself from negative feelings and emotions
• Draw and feel divine that is divine love near to you
• cultivate inner silence and bliss
• Find out just what true satisfaction is
• Learn to trust yourself
• Access answers from your higher self
• Clear away karma by clearing chakra system
• Take control of your life
• Awaken psychic abilities
Sri Chakra Puja Online Course & Deeksha:
This course contains following details:
Complete course is available in ENGLISH(only) so anyone can read and do it easily.
• What is sri chakra/sri yantra
• Ancient spiritual Secrets of srichakra/sri yantra
• Spiritual and worldly benefits of worshiping each avaran of sri chakra
• Srividya dasa mudras, their mantras and how to do them
• Simplified sri chakra puja that takes only 15 min to complete
• How to manifest your heart desires with the help of srichakra
• One-to-One srichakra mantra deeksha from Guruji
• One-to-One guidance from Guruji through email
How to Apply for Online(Distant) Sri Chakra Puja Deeksha:
I) You should have sri yantra with right Geometry, programmed and energized for you (if you don’t have it then buy it before applying for this deeksha) and
2) Only our srividya sadhana students who have practiced all srividya levels 1 to 7 levels for minimum 1 year. Also prior permission from guruji is mandatory.
3) After acceptance of your request for Sri chakra puja & deeksha, You need to Transfer the registration fees Rs.7000 (outside India USD $108). [[[What we charge is not for Sri Chakra Mantra deeksha but for our Time, Guidance and Expenses. So Registration Fees is a one-time payment. Registration Fees is Non- Refundable and Non-Transferable]]]
4) We send you the preparation material/guidelines, Date & Time of Deeksha .
Sri Chakra Puja Deeksha
Rs. 7000(Within India) / $108(Outside India)
© Copyright. All rights reserved.